Friday, January 16, 2009

Say it Ain't So

My name is Emily and I have a problem. I love Cheese. See, I even capitalize the word "Cheese" because I love it so much.

I've had this love affair with Cheese for a long time. But I've realized that if I am ever going to lose this weight - I am going to have to break it off with Cheese, or at least say, "let's just be friends" and then not see it for a long time. And this is a hard thing to do. Somehow in my head, I've basically started using Cheese as a freakin' condiment. You know how like some people put ketchup on everything - I try to put Cheese on everything. Well, maybe not everything, but on a whole lot of stuff. There are days that I realize I have had Cheese at every meal. But no more. I can't live like that anymore.

So I'm starting an experiment - I am going to limit myself to one meal with Cheese per day. And I planned out my menu for the week, and I made sure that it wasn't a cheese love fest. And when I go grocery shopping tonight - I am not buying cheese of any form. So who's with me?!

No comments: